2. Oakland - Remember when they lost 4 in a row? Me neither.
4. Tampa Bay - They sure shut Vick up quick. Hey I rhymed.
6. San Francisco - Another good team wins a sloppy game, although Garrison Hearst had a career day in touchdowns.
7. Miami - Big game hosting Oakland. Too bad they'll probably travel to the "Black Hole" in January.
8. New Orleans - Two blocked punts and a whole lot of defense. That was the game last week.
9. NY Jets - They may just inch their way in.
11. Kansas City - They'd beat all of the AFC North and most of the NFC at this point.
12. San Diego - If the playoffs started today, they'd be in, but just barely. How quickly things turn in the West.
13. Atlanta - Why move them so far down? Until Vick shuts his mouth, the Falcons will pay for any loss.
15. Denver - If it were any other division they'd be sitting pretty.
16. Pittsburgh - Definition of "Any Given Sunday".
17. Cleveland - Playoffs could really come down to that Helmet-throw.
18. NY Giants - Trying their best to stay alive.
19. Baltimore - The Ravens won more games than most expected and still are contenders for the division.
21. St. Louis - The Rams can officially begin the reconstruction.
22. Carolina - The Panthers are catching the Steelers at the right time.
23. Jacksonville - Will someone please fire Tom Coughlin? The Jags need a change of scenery.
24. Washington - Officially eliminated. Spurrier calls Orange Bowl officials to see if the Redskins can be invited.
25. Seattle - Ran out of time against the Eagles in a gutsy outing.
26. Dallas - Remember when Dallas-San Francisco was THE game of the year?
27. Houston - I'll move them up a little, but remember they only got 46 yards of total offense.
28. Chicago - Should take a QB in the first round…but will probably stick with Miller.
29. Arizona - Phoenix has a pro football team, but Oklahoma doesn't? Why not?
30. Minnesota - What a sad sorry state of a team. But, I hope Red doesn't move them.
32. Cincinnati - No one expected the Bengals to be this bad. But no one is surprised.
--The Steel Apple