3. Tampa Bay - Their last big test before the playoffs is this Monday night.
5. Oakland - Did you see Star Trek Nemesis? If Oakland is Chinzon, Denver is Picard.
6. Tennessee - Pounded the Pats into submission by half time.
7. San Francisco - The Niners won't go to the Super Bowl if they have to play the Packers in the playoffs.
9. New England - Wouldn't be in the playoffs if they started today.
10. Pittsburgh - The Steelers offense doesn't look confident, but at least the defense didn't get that memo.
11. New Orleans - The Vikings just made the NFC wild card race interesting.
12. San Diego - High-water game may have been against Denver. It's been rocky since then.
13. Denver - Right now they'd be in as the last wild-card. Somewhere Jason "The Bronco Fan" is smiling.
14. Atlanta - The Clark Kent version of Vick needs stay home for this team to have any chance…
15. NY Giants - …because watch out, here come the Giants. They win their last two and they just might be in.
16. Baltimore - Brian Billick for Coach of the Year? Not as crazy as it sounds.
17. NY Jets - In New York, they're calling for Pennington's head. He's about the only Jet that played well on Sunday.
18. Buffalo - Watch out for the Bills…next year.
20. Cleveland - Lost their chance. Lost at home. Just plain lost.
23. Jacksonville - If Tom Coughlin's in Jacksonville next season, the Jaguars will again suffer from mediocrity.
25. Minnesota - What a fine line to tread. Tice gambles and wins; he's got guts. If he gambles and loses, he's gutless.
26. Washington - Even A. J. Feeley is better than any of the bozos Spurrier has.
27. Chicago - Bears win. Bears win. Thaaaaaaaaa Bears win. Oops wrong town. Wrong team.
28. Dallas - Jerry, your Boys gave up. I've never seen your Boys give up until Sunday.
29. Houston - I'll move them up a little, but remember they only got 46 yards of total offense.
30. Arizona - Phoenix has a pro football team, but Oklahoma doesn't? Why not?
31. Detroit - This type of Marty-ball really stinks.
32. Cincinnati - Bungle Bells. Bungle Bells. Bungle All The Way.
--The Steel Apple