4. Tennessee – That chip on their shoulder is as loud as a Dorito crunch.
5. San Francisco – The Niners could end up with the No. 3 seed if they're lucky.
6. Pittsburgh – Monday night showed why the Steelers may still be the best in the AFC.
8. Miami – If they have to play on the road in the playoffs, it will be goodnight Gracie.
9. Atlanta – Rebounding from the hiccup at home two weeks ago.
10. NY Jets – And Gang Green just may win the East.
11. Kansas City – Big jump because the Chiefs have a great shot at the playoffs.
12. NY Giants – Big win in Indy puts them on the list.
14. Indianapolis – Should get in the playoffs this week, but limping like a wounded dog.
15. Cleveland – Won't get division and now must face desperate Falcons team. See you next September.
16. New England – Where is a snowstorm when you need one?
17. New Orleans – Jim Haslett's job may be in jeopardy after another late season collapse.
18. San Diego – Another late season collapse. Maybe it wasn't the coach after all.
19. Buffalo – Reminded the Packers that they know how to play in cold weather too.
24. Carolina – The most unimpressive 6 – 9 team this year.
26. Washington – Please let Deion go. The country wants to see him burned deep.
28. Dallas – Bill Parcells wants a challenge. And a big challenge it will be.
29. Houston – May save their last upset for Tennessee.
30. Arizona – Jake, this off-season, run away. Far away. Far, far away.
31. Detroit – Lion Football Motto: Roll over and play dead.
32. Cincinnati – I'm not moving them just because they win every 11 games or so.
--The Steel Apple