1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Scout NFL Network Top Stories
Injuries Added to Playoff InsultWhile Jordy Nelson played (and played well), the Packers lost seven other key contributors en route to a blowout and season-ending loss to Atlanta.
Packer ReportYesterday at 6:08 PM
NFC Championship: Georgia DoomedThe Green Bay Packers were blown out by Matt Ryan and the high-flying, hard-charging Atlanta Falcons in Sunday's NFC Championship Game.
Packer ReportYesterday at 2:49 PM
Report: Redskins Promote Manusky To DCThe Redskins are on the verge of changing both coordinators with internal hires. With Jay Gruden entering a huge season, that's no coincidence.
Breaking BurgundyYesterday at 10:09 AM
Cowboys 1st +10: Jaylon Among 5 Who Must HitEach weekend I provide 10 quick hits on the Dallas Cowboys. I start with the five players I believe have to hit it big for Dallas in 2017 to continue to contend, along with why …
CowboysHQYesterday at 4:52 AM