1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Scout NFL Network Top Stories
The infirmary: Week 13 NFL injury reportA look at the important skill-position players that are listed as out or doubtful, along with the full NFL injury report for Week 13.
Scout NFL Network4:57 PM
Rodgers, Matthews are QuestionablePackers coach Mike McCarthy said Saturday will be a key day for injured linebackers Clay Matthews, Jake Ryan and Blake Martinez. Here is the full injury report for both teams.
Packer Report8:16 AM
Odell Beckham Jr. eager to return puntsAdd returning punts to the long list of things the Giants are asking Odell Beckham Jr. to do so far this season.
The Giants Beat6:51 AM
Steelers Secondary Has Hands FullBurns on technique, Cockrell on flat-lining, Davis on smashing Beckham.
Steel City Insider3:46 AM