- RECAP: The Carolina Panthers stretched their win streak to five games with a Wild Card win over the Arizona Cardinals.
- The Arizona Cardinals hit the road to face the Carolina Panthers in the first of two Wild Card playoff games on Saturday. Find out today’s key matchups, a betting guide and a prediction of who’ll win inside.
- Ryan Lindley says he's ready to start in the playoffs.
- Carolina's injury report heading into the playoffs.
- Three key matchups could decide who moves on and whose season comes to an end.
- RECAP: See ya, Bengals, hello Broncos.
- Faced with off-field incidents that could have jeopardized his chances of being drafted, Jeremy Hill wrote a letter to all 32 NFL teams explaining his past while owning up to transgressions, and how he planned to make amends.
- How does the Bengals' Andy Dalton stack up with Colts quarterback Andrew Luck?
- Colts offensive coordinator insists he's focused on Sunday's home playoff game against Cincinnati and not about the Raiders' request to interview him for a head coaching job.
- Andrew Luck isn't just satisfied with making the playoffs anymore.
- RECAP: The Cowboys come back from a 14-0 deficit to beat the Lions.
- The Cowboys and the Lions square off in the classic battle of dynamic offense against stout defense. But who has the edge on the flip side? The answer might surprise.
- How the Dallas offensive engine is working.
- Suh has one-game suspension reversed, will play at Dallas.
- Cowboys call the Lions dirty and say they look forward to getting revenge.