Dozens of the top draft picks will be attending the 22nd annual NFLPA Rookie Premier later this week in Los Angeles, where they will learn the business of football and have 20 NFL Players Association business partners looking to secure endorsement deals.
Both of the top two draft picks – quarterbacks Jared Goff and Carson Wentz – and the top four receivers – Corey Coleman, Will Fuller, Josh Doctson and Laquon Treadwell – are among the 41 rookies scheduled to attend.
During the three-day event, from May 19-21, the rookies will don their uniforms for a photo shoot with Panini America, the NFLPA’s exclusive trading card licensee.
“It helps us set the stage for our entire football trading card products that we will release over the next 15 months,” said Mark Warsop, Panini America CEO.
But Panini is far from the only business partner attending the event. Fanatics, Nike, EA SPORTS, The Brandr Group, Topps NFL Huddle, Delta Private Jets, FedEx, New Era, Samsung, élevée, Staramba, Gatorade, Proctor & Gamble brands and Frito-Lay are all expected to attend.
“NFLPA Rookie Premiere presents an unparalleled opportunity for our partners to interact with the promising young marketing stars entering the league,” said Ahmad Nassar, president of NFL Players Inc. “Learning about the business and benefits of their union as the players plan for their new career is a tremendous advantage. Showcasing their personalities and passions allows us to connect the right players with the right brands to tell their stories, and only adds to what the NFLPA does day after day.”
The rookie premiere was launched in 1994.
Here are the rookies scheduled to participate:
- WR Moritz Böhringer, Minnesota Vikings
- RB Devontae Booker, Denver Broncos
- DE Joey Bosa, San Diego Chargers
- WR Tyler Boyd, Cincinnati Bengals
- WR Leonte Carroo, Miami Dolphins
- WR Corey Coleman, Cleveland Browns
- RB Alex Collins, Seattle Seahawks
- QB Connor Cook, Oakland Raiders
- WR Pharoh Cooper, Los Angeles Rams
- WR Trevor Davis, Green Bay Packers
- RB Kenneth Dixon, Baltimore Ravens
- WR Josh Doctson, Washington Redskins
- RB Kenyan Drake, Dolphins
- RB Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys
- RB Tyler Ervin, Houston Texans
- WR Will Fuller, Texans
- QB Jared Goff, Rams
- QB Christian Hackenberg, New York Jets
- RB Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans
- TE Hunter Henry, Chargers
- QB Kevin Hogan, Kansas City Chiefs
- RB Jordan Howard, Chicago Bears
- QB Cardale Jones, Buffalo Bills
- QB Cody Kessler, Browns
- WR Ricardo Louis, Browns
- QB Paxton Lynch, Broncos
- WR Braxton Miller, Texans
- WR Malcolm Mitchell, New England Patriots
- WR Chris Moore, Ravens
- RB Paul Perkins, New York Giants
- QB Dak Prescott, Cowboys
- RB C.J. Prosise, Seahawks
- WR Keenan Reynolds, Ravens
- WR Demarcus Robinson, Chiefs
- WR Sterling Shepard, Giants
- RB Wendell Smallwood, Philadelphia Eagles
- WR Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints
- WR Laquon Treadwell, Vikings
- RB Deandre Washington, Raiders
- QB Carson Wentz, Eagles
- RB Jonathan Williams, Bills