- The Miami Dolphins have reached a multi-year contract agreement with free agent linebacker Donnie Spragan (Broncos) on Wednesday.
- The Houston Texans re-signed safety Jason Simmons on Wednesday.
- The New York Jets and Washington Redskins made the trade of wide receivers official on Wednesday when Laveranues Coles passed the Jets' physical. Santana Moss passed the Redskins' physical on Monday.
- The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed defensive end Peppi Zellner to a two-year deal and have released backups wide receiver Karl Williams and quarterback Shaun King.
- The Baltimore Ravens have released backups fullback Harold Morrow and cornerback Corey Fuller.
- The St. Louis Rams have signed free agent tight end Roland Williams (Raiders) to a one-year contract and have re-signed reserve offensive lineman Darnell Alford to a contract.
- The Atlanta Falcons have reached a multi-year contract agreement with free agent linebacker Ike Reese (Eagles).
- The Houston Texans have reached a contract agreement with free agent cornerback Lewis Sanders (Browns).
- The Laveranues Coles-Santana Moss trade could be completed as soon as Thursday morning provided Coles passes his physical this evening. Moss passed his physical on Monday.
- San Diego Chargers wide receiver Keenan McCardell signed a two-year contract extension on Wednesday (through 2007).
- The New Orleans Saints will have free agent running back Ron Dayne (Giants) in for a visit Wednesday.
- The Cleveland Browns have re-signed starting middle linebacker Andra Davis, who was a restricted free agent.
- The Houston Texans have re-signed backup defensive lineman Corey Sears.
- The Minnesota Vikings have re-signed tight end Jermaine Wiggins to a multi-year deal.
- The San Francisco 49ers will have a visit from free agent kicker Joe Nedney (Titans) this week.
- The Indianapolis Colts have released reserve defensive lineman Brad Scioli.
Wednesday NFL Free Agency Wire Updated 11:40 ET
Scout NFL Network Top Stories
Rodgers Disputes Favre-‘Grandpa’ LineQuarterback Aaron Rodgers called that portion of the "Gunslinger" book "highly sensationalized."
Packer ReportYesterday at 2:12 PM
Report: Knee Injury Will Sideline AndersonThe Broncos will likely be without their No. 1 running back this week.
Mile High HuddleYesterday at 1:56 PM
Extra Points: McCown, Coleman, Haden returnFred Greetham recaps the news from Berea as the Browns hope to get their first win of the season against the Jets.
The OBRYesterday at 1:03 PM
Redskins Injury Report Grows, News ImprovesIt's not clear yet who's in and who's out for Sunday's London matchup against the Bengals, but there were some positive signs at Redskins practice.
Breaking BurgundyYesterday at 12:46 PM
Is Matt Paradis The NFL's Best Center?Matt Paradis has quietly become the best center in the NFL. And nobody is talking about it.
Mile High HuddleYesterday at 12:46 PM