Friday's update from Scout.com's Ed Thompson and Chris Steuber includes new information on close to 20 NFL Draft prospects. For previous reports from our entire team of NFL Experts who have been in Mobile, Alabama this week, click here to read the reports in our Under Armour Senior Bowl Tracker.
- The Colts may have realized that they are a bit thin on their depth chart at wide receiver following the knee injury that cost Marvin Harrison most of his 2007 season. On Friday, team representatives met with Oklahoma State WR Adarius Bowman for about 20 minutes. The 6-foot-3, 225-pound receiver would give Peyton Manning his largest target at the wide receiver. Harrison, Reggie Wayne and Anthony Gonzalez are all roughly 6-foot tall and weigh in at about 200 pounds or less.
- The Vikings are another team in need of help at wide receiver and we've learned that on Tuesday night they met with Texas wide receiver Limas Sweed. Sweed has been busy with interviews this week despite a hamstring injury that he suffered early on that will likely keep him out of Saturday's action.
- The Browns have been one of the most active teams interviewing players right after practice sessions and in the evenings. Add defensive tackle Dre Moore out of Maryland and offensive tackle Barry Richardson out of Clemson to the list of prospects they've sat down with to evaluate.
- Mississippi State defensive end Titus Brown met with the Carolina Panthers, but he'll likely be a linebacker at the pro level. That's the position he's slotted to play in Saturday afternoon's contest.
- Tulane running back Matt Forte continues to draw interest as his star keeps rising in Mobile. The strong, power-runner has impressed scouts with his pass-catching ability during practices, giving him a fairly unique skill set compared to many of the other backs on site. New Orleans and Denver are the latest teams that have interviewed him, joining a number of others that we reported earlier this week.
- The Eagles met with a pair of defensive linemen this week: 6-foot-2, 279-pound defensive tackle Andre Fluellen out of Florida State and 6-foot-5, 262-pound defensive end Jeremy Thompson.
Check back late Friday evening for another edition of Look Who's Talking for more updates.