- Following Tuesday morning's North Team practice, a representative from the Eagles chatted with Texas Tech quarterback Graham Harrell, a possible sign that the Eagles are still looking for their offensive leader of the future, despite Kevin Kolb's progress as a backup.
- Purdue RB Kory Sheets spent some time talking to a representative from the Baltimore Ravens after practice. He measured in at 5-foot-11 (5111) and 203 pounds during Monday's weigh-in. Sheets is Purdue's all-time touchdowns leader and is also an asset as a receiver and a kickoff returns specialist.
- Oregon safety Patrick Chung is drawing interest from both the Browns and the Redskins. Currently ranked No. 2 at his position in Scout.com's Draft Rankings, Chung's tackling ability and change of direction skills are among his many strengths.
- The Browns put Illinois offensive tackles Xavier Fulton and Connecticut's William Beatty through a series of questions after practice. They also chatted with Beatty's Connecticut teammate, LB Cody Brown. Cleveland appears to be in the market for linebacker help as they also talked with California's Zack Follett on Monday. As we reported earlier, Brown has also drawn interest from the Patriots, Dolphins, Cowboys, Saints and Packers.
- Oklahoma offensive tackle Phil Loadholt continues to impress in practices with his strength and technique. The Jets certainly took notice of the 6-foot-8, 343-pound lineman today, spending some time with him after practice to learn more about him.
- Two talented wide receivers from the North Team have been approached by AFC North rivals. Ohio State's Brian Robiskie talked with the Cincinnati Bengals while Penn State's Derrick Williams met with a representative from the Ravens. Baltimore is also showing interest in California center Alex Mack, a big, strong lineman who has been showing well in Mobile.
- Atlanta appears to be shopping for tight end help, providing another target for young quarterback Matt Ryan. They spent some time with Oklahoma State TE Brandon Pettigrew after Tuesday's practice.
Tuesday Morning UA Senior Bowl Insider Notes
State of the Texans Top Stories
Derek Newton Out For the SeasonDerek Newton done for the season after suffering torn patellas in both knees against the Denver Broncos.
State of the Texans7:25 PM
Arian Foster Announces His RetirementFormer Houston Texans running back Arian Foster announces his retirement.
State of the Texans5:10 PM
Texans Announce In-Actives for MNFThe Houston Texans have released their inactive list for Monday Night Football.
State of the Texans2:53 PM
Monday Night Key For the TexansThe Houston Texans are gearing up for the Denver Broncos for their Monday Night showdown.
State of the TexansYesterday at 9:19 PM
Lonnie Ballentine Activated To The RosterIt has been almost a year since Lonnie Ballentine has been on the field, now he is added to the 53-man roster.
State of the TexansSaturday at 1:29 PM