New England Patriots- Brady's back, the entire NFL's in trouble.
2. Philadelphia Eagles- Motivated McNabb with his best set of receivers yet.
3. San Diego Chargers- Everyone is healthy, the pass rush will be great.
4. New York Giants- If Eli stays upright, the sky is the limit.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers- Still some offensive line issues.
6. Chicago Bears- They have one more run left in that defense.
7. Houston Texans- If Schaub stays healthy, they can go far.
8. Indianapolis Colts- Manning is still there, they will still be very good.
9. Buffalo Bills- Trent Edwards will break out.
10. Tennessee Titans- Will the offense carry the team?
11. Minnesota Vikings- Still major issues at quarterback.
12. New Orleans Saints- Offense is super, defense may just be good enough.
13. Carolina Panthers- We don't believe in Jake.
14. Arizona Cardinals- Super Bowl losers don't have success the next year.
15. Atlanta Falcons- Matt Ryan could take them far.
16. Cincinnati Bengals- Surprise team of 2009.
17. Baltimore Ravens- We're worried about the corners.
18. Green Bay Packers- Good enough QB, defense will be the problem.
19. Miami Dolphins- QB controversy will brew.
20. Kansas City Chiefs- Defense will be much better.
21. Seattle Seahawks- They could win the division.
22. New York Jets- Could be a great team if Sanchez can play like Matt Ryan.
23. Dallas Cowboys- Lots of talent, short on leadership.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars- Offense must carry the team.
25. San Francisco 49ers- Will win some games they shouldn't.
26. Cleveland Browns- Brady Quinn will play well.
27. Oakland Raiders- Great talent on defense and the best punter in football.
28. St. Louis Rams- If only Bulger and Jackson could stay healthy.
29. Denver Broncos- At least they have Brandon Marshall.
30. Washington Redskins- QB situation will be horrible this year.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Not enough talent to win.
32. Detroit Lions- Come on, they didn't win a game last year.
Battle Red NFL Power Rankings
State of the Texans Top Stories
Braxton Miller Looking to Make the JumpBraxton Miller is trying to make the jump in year two with knowledge to read defensive coverages.
State of the Texans6:39 AM
Robert Nelson Pushing for Bigger Role in 2017Robert Nelson Jr. has a role to fill at the cornerback position and it is his spot to lose.
State of the TexansYesterday at 6:33 AM
Can Bill O'Brien Correct the Offense in 2017?Bill O'Brien knows he has to correct the Houston Texans Offense.
State of the TexansFriday at 6:09 AM
State of the Texans Transitioning To New HomeState of the Texans will be moving to a new, more stable user interface next month. We have some preliminary information on what should be a smooth transition.
State of the TexansThursday at 8:28 AM