Three most important things for the Jaguars on defense:
1. Pressure Matt Cassel. The Jaguars were able to hit Cassel eight times and recorded a season high three sacks, one and a half by linebacker Daryl Smith.
2. Win third down. Kansas City converted on just four of their 13 third down attempts.
3. Blanket Dwayne Bowe. Bowe had four catches for 74 yards, hardly a world-beating performance.
Three most important things for the Jaguars on offense:
1. No turnovers. The Jags turned the ball over twice on fumbles. It wasn't enough to spur the Chiefs on to victory.
2. Give MJD the ball. Kansas City was prepared for Jones-Drew, who had to work for his yards. MJD carried 29 times for 97 yards, and caught three passes for 37 yards.
3. Get MSW involved. Mike Sims-Walker led the team in receiving with six catches for 147 yards and a touchdown.
What to look for:
1. Look for Maurice Jones-Drew to get near 30 touches. He carried 29 times and caught three more. MJD found the end zone for the 11th time this year.
2. Look for the Chiefs to have under 80 yards rushing. The Chiefs ran for just 60 yards and their ground game was a non-factor.
3. Look for Mike Thomas to have an impact. Thomas only caught one pass, but set up a score with a 44-yard punt return.
4. Look for Dwayne Bowe to score. Bowe was blanketed and it opened things up for newly acquired Chris Chambers who scored twice.
5. Look for the Jaguars to get back to .500. It wasn't always pretty, but the Jags got the all-important W.
What We Learned: Jaguars vs Chiefs
State of the Texans Top Stories
Braxton Miller's Shoulder Injury Is a ConcernBraxton Miller had his day cut short with a shoulder injury and now it could threaten his season.
State of the Texans5:41 PM
Clowney Remaining In HoustonDefender's left wrist kept him out of practice this week.
State of the TexansYesterday at 11:18 AM
Aaron Rodgers Knows The Struggles of OsweilerAaron Rodgers knows the struggles that Brock Osweiler is going through as a first year starter.
State of the TexansThursday at 6:58 AM
Texans Notebook: Jadeveon Clowney in a CastTexans Notebook: DeAndre Hopkins discusses his My Cause My Cleats, Jadeveon Clowney in a cast and more.
State of the TexansThursday at 6:12 AM
Texans Show Off Their My Cause, My CleatsThe NFL is allowing player to wear customized cleats for week 13 promoting charitable causes. Take a look.
State of the TexansWednesday at 12:06 PM