The Titans returned to the practice field for day twenty of training camp, and the offense struggled with fumbles and interceptions as the first team defense looked to answer questions about being pushed around somewhat by the Packers starters in the first quarter.
* Bishop Sankey had his toughest day of training camp so far, fumbling twice and running a lap of the field following each turnover.
Sankey commented on his mistakes following the practice.
"Fumbles are definitely unacceptable and I've just got to work on it," said Sankey. "Ball security, I had a rough day hanging on to the ball, and again it's just unacceptable and I just got to move on and get better the next practice."
* Justin Hunter wore a practice jersey today with the letters J A G on the nameplate. When asked about it after practice Hunter shared what the letter meant and how he was forced to wear them.
"Just a guy," stated Hunter, with prodding from teammates Kendall Wright and others. "I messed up on a conversion and Whiz called me out and they put that on the back of my jersey and I got to earn my name back."
* Kendall Wright had a great grab on a crossing route against man coverage from Jason McCourty. The pass from Jake Locker was a perfect pass from Jake Locker that hit Wright in stride for what would have been a big play.
* Michael Preston had a great leaping one-handed grab on a pass from Charlie Whitehurst, where Preston out jumped Coty Sensabaugh on the sideline.
* Tommie Campbell intercepted Locker in the end zone during eleven on eleven on a pass intended for Nate Washington. Campbell made a great read and jumped the route perfectly for the interception.
* Blidi Wrey-Wilson made a great read as well, and intercepted a Whitehurst pass and returned it for a score down the sideline.
Wrey-Wilson also made a nice read and broke up a pass from Locker intended for Dexter McCluster.
* Andy Levitre got some work at center today and struggled with low snaps in the shotgun. He has worked some at the position before, but today was his first time since joining the Titans. He will need more work before he will be game ready.
* Offensive lineman Chris Spencer, who injured his ankle in Saturday night's win over the Packers was seen entering the locker room following practice. He was walking on crutches, but without a boot or brace in the injured ankle.
* Colin McCarthy, also injured in Saturday's game was not seen at practice toady.