The Tennessee Titans have three selections in round two and there are a multitude of talented players who still remain on the board as the Titans will have picks 33,43 and 45 tonight in round two.
Tennessee Titans general manager Jon Robinson likely woke up with a big smile on his face this morning. After all, the sun is shining and he was able to pull off another trade last night to move up from No. 15 to No.8 to select Michigan State offensive tackle Jack Conklin.
The remainder of the the first round had some surprises that had to leave Robinson feeling good as he went to sleep last night. Waking up would only be better when he looks at the war room board first thing this morning.
Several players with projected first round grades slipped out of the first round and are still on the board and with the Titans sitting at No.33 - the second pick in round two- where the Titans might have a tough choice to decide where to go.
Not only do the Titans have the 33rd pick, but also the 43rd and 45th picks in round two. If you're keeping score at home, that's three selections for the Titans in the first 14 of round two,
Safe to say, this is the biggest, and most important round of this draft for Robinson and the Titans.
Who's left on the board that could hear their names called as new Titans?
1. Myles Jack, LB, UCLA
2. Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama
3. Vonn Bell, S, Ohio State
4. Chris Jones, DL, Mississippi State
5. Noah Spence, EDGE, Eastern Kentucky
6. Jarran Reed, DL, Alabama
7. Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson
8. Tyler Boyd, WR, Pittsburgh
9. Kamalei Correa, EDGE, Boise State
10. Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma
110. Kevin Dodd, EDGE, Clemson
12. Darian Thompson, S, Boise State
13. Leonte Carroo, WR, Rutgers
14. Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama
15. Kendall Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
16. Jon Bullard, DL, Florida
17. Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio State
18. Cody Whitehair, OL, Kansas State
19. Javon Hargrave, DL, SC State
20. Nick Martin, C, Notre Dame
21. Will Redmond, CB, Mississippi State
22. Emmanuel Ogbah, EDGE, Oklahoma State
23. Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio State
While anything can happen, and I have no knowledge of the Titans draft board, it is safe to assume that at least one, and possibly all three of the Titans second round selections could well come from this list.
There are some talented football players on this list and any combination of those would be welcome additions to the Titans roster.