1. Quinton Patton – He didn't come into Senior Bowl week as one of the highest rated seniors, but he is making a case for himself. He made an athletic and strong catch on a go route over Robert Alford for a touchdown and caught another long ball on a post, showing good cutting ability, speed and hands – all in a 6-foot-2 package. He really helped his stock Tuesday.
2. Aaron Dobson – The Marshall receiver didn't get the ball thrown to him much during full-team and seven-on-seven work, but he's big (6-foot-3), can separate, whether it's an out route or a go route, has good hands and is a willing blocker.
3. Markus Wheaton – He might have the quickest feet on the North squad, but he also has long speed, as he showed on a 50-yard touchdown catch. He also used that speed to find the edge on an end-around.
4. Terrance Williams – He and Dobson were two of the highest ranked receivers coming into Senior Bowl week, and Williams had a strong Monday. His second day wasn't as good. He had at least one drop at seemingly every phase of practice, but he battled through it and continued to show a knack for the open areas in the secondary.
5. Marquise Goodwin – He is expected to go in the late rounds, but he showed better than that Tuesday. His quickness sets him up well on out-cutting routes and he displayed deep speed, too. However, he did bobble a pass or two early in practice.
Tim Yotter is the publisher of Viking Update. Follow Viking Update on Twitter and discuss this story on our subscriber message board.
Senior Bowl: Wide Receiver Rankings
Viking Update Top Stories
Barr working on staying healthyMinnesota Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr is a key piece to the team's defense, but he has struggled staying on the field his first two seasons. He'll look to turn that around as…
Viking UpdateYesterday at 6:27 PM
Stave embracing increased opportunityJoel Stave is hoping to take advantage of increased opportunity after Taylor Heinicke’s injury and talked about his progress.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 5:30 PM
VIDEO: Vikings wide receiver highlightsMinnesota Vikings wide receivers got plenty of work in on the first day of training camp.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 4:44 PM
Peterson limited, Patterson injuredAdrian Peterson had a light workload after “tweaking himself” in the offseason and Cordarrelle Patterson left practice with an injury.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 4:36 PM
Sullivan back at 'inherently dangerous job'Minnesota Vikings center John Sullivan missed the entire 2015 season because of his back injuries, and while there were times that he wasn't sure he'd be able to come back, he is…
Viking UpdateYesterday at 12:24 PM