Where are the strengths and concerns with the Minnesota Vikings with Week 1 upon us? Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune and Tim Yotter of VikingUpdate.com debate plenty of topics surrounding the Minnesota Vikings:
- Concerns: Offensive line with the injuries and depth, and still the run defense and running game.
- Strengths: The passing game, Adrian Peterson returns and versatility on offense.
- What’s a stat that should worry Vikings fans?
- Why the Vikings have the longest wait of the preseason.
- Is secrecy in the NFL a good thing, because we’re in that time of year?
- The drafting of quarterbacks and how it is such a crap shoot.
- A discussion on the “cheating Patriots” story.
- Plus, predictions are stupid, a “moral victory” for the Gophers, fan post of the week and more.
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating. We’re sensitive like that.