The Minnesota Vikings were left with plenty of questions after Monday night’s loss on national television.
Where were the biggest issues? On second thought, where weren’t there big issues.
Tim Yotter of VikingUpdate.com and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune break down the trouble areas, and there are many:
- The run defense – how could that happen?
- Are changes needed at linebacker?
- The play of Teddy Bridgewater – what happened to unflappable Teddy?
- The safety spot – Can they settle on one?
- Adrian Peterson’s use – did it make sense?
- How do they regroup for the Detroit Lions?
Plus all the regular segments:
- Stats of the week
- The NFL is weird and what family member called out a former Vikings coach
- What’s irritating you, with a little road rage incident on the way to tape the podcast
- Predictions are stupid, so we do them
- Post of the podcast from the VikingUpdate.com message board
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating. We’re sensitive like that.