What’s the hallmark of the 2015 Minnesota Vikings?
Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune and Tim Yotter of Viking Update discuss what’s good and what’s concerning with the Vikings after three games and end it on a negative note, or maybe it’s just a humorous note that Yotter had the pleasure of reading: Souhan’s a negative jerk, but people still like the podcast and maybe Souhan is coming around.
The duo discusses much Vikings and more:
- What’s the hallmark of the Vikings?
- A shift in offense that could be helping Adrian Peterson
- What’s wrong with Teddy Bridgewater?
- Who’s the best player on defense?
- Stats of the week on the Broncos defense and Bridgewater
- What’s irritating them, or, more specifically, the negative jerk?
- The NFL is weird and, this just in, Aaron Rodgers is good at Lambeau
- Predictions for Peterson and the Broncos game
- Yotter grills Souhan on the Twins, Wolves and Jared Allen
- Podcast of the podcast from the VikingUpdate.com forums
- Questions from Twitter
- And the “negative jerk” closing
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.