Tim Yotter of VikingUpdate.com and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune break down the Minnesota Vikings’ win over the Detroit Lions and what it means. How good is this team?
They explore the overall picture by discussing the positional issues in greater detail:
- What’s the latest with John Sullivan and what does it mean?
- What the biggest surprise of the receiving corps, good or bad?
- Is it time to worry about Adrian Peterson?
- Mike Zimmer plays the “no-respect” card. One of us likes it, the other doesn’t.
- Zimmer’s blitzing and how it changed the game.
Plus all of our regular segments:
- Stat of the week on Peterson
- What’s irritating us – from the offensive line to the storyline on Peterson to Xavier Rhodes/Calvin Johnson battle to … insects?
- The NFL is weird – parity or just bad teams, Percy Harvin and Greg Hardy
- Predictions are stupid – except when they happen even sooner than predicted
- Yotter grills Souhan – Remembering Flip Saunders, where the Wolves go and how the Vikings made an NFL Network list twice
- Twitter and Periscope questions, and post of the podcast from the Viking Update message boards
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.