The hit that concussed Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is a topic of controversy around the league. Some call it dirty, but the reaction to it, especially from the St. Louis Rams, can be maddening, too.
Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune and Tim Yotter of Viking Update discuss the hit and the repercussions from several different angles – the hit itself, the reaction from Mike Zimmer and Jeff Fisher and others around the league.
Souhan and Yotter eventually calm down and discuss other Vikings topics:
- Zimmer being blunt on his assessments
- The run defense and the linebacker situation
- Upcoming roster decisions
- How is Adrian Peterson leading the league in two conflicting stats?
- What’s irritating one of the balding duo at press conferences?
- A headline that cause them to lose more hair
- More home improvement blunders
- Is a poke in the eye more egregious than a hit to the head?
- Toasting and poking frustrated Packers fans
- How good are the Vikings really?
- Ryans being Ryans – Rex and Rob
- More stupid predictions
- And the post of the podcast from the VikingUpdate.com forums
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).