The world is caving in for some Minnesota Vikings fans, but what’s the big-picture view on the teams after Sunday’s loss?
Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune and Tim Yotter of Viking Update discuss where the team is at in their building process, what should be expected for the rest of the season and individual players in the 25th episode of Male Pattern Purple.
Topics on the docket:
- Are the Packers that good or were the Vikings just that bad?
- Penalties that were truly penalizing
- The offensive line breakdowns
- Memories of the drunken fans
- Eddie Lacy’s big day
- Mike Wallace’s future
- John Sullivan’s future
- Where the Falcons are good
Plus, the regular segments:
- Stat of the week
- What’s irritating you – social media and too early for Christmas
- The NFL is weird – Goodell is finally right, changes with officials, Brady needles Rex Ryan, concussion failure
- Post of the podcast – all that went wrong against the Packers
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk (Jim tries to make Tim that guy).