Tim Yotter of VikingUpdate.com and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune assess the Minnesota Vikings’ chances in the playoff race – where they will end up and why it’s not the best place to end up – admit they're not offended by lying NFL coaches and admit they spent a lot of time sitting on their rears on Sunday.
Also discussed (while sitting on their rears):
- Why did it take so long to develop a quick passing game for Teddy Bridgewater?
- Thoughts on the final play of the Arizona loss and other options
- Who should be the starting safeties when everyone is healthy?
- An interesting look at a cliché about December football
Plus, all the usual features:
- Stat of the week: Bridgewater vs. the Bears
- What irritating you, or not: Oh no, a coach lied; “employee appreciation” dinners
- The NFL is weird: Coaching challenges, sub-.500 teams in the playoffs
- Predictions are stupid: Pro Bowl snubs for the Vikings
- Post of the podcast: Time to rely on Teddy more?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.