Has Teddy Bridgewater arrived or is just his December surge?
Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune break down the Minnesota Vikings’ offensive surge, defensive depth, things that annoy us about Christmas, why Tim is such a Grinch, and why Tim, really, is such a Grinch.
The hot topics:
- Has Teddy arrived?
- The only way the Vikings don’t get in the playoffs
- How the offense should perform
- The defensive depth … or else it’s just Mike Zimmer
- Should the Vikings rest Adrian Peterson?
- Odell Beckham Jr.’s suspension and appeal
- Who is the best and worst playoff matchup?
- Vikings help out during the holidays
Plus the usual segments:
- Stats of the week: Teddy’s third-down touchdowns
- What’s irritating us (or hopefully just Jim)
- The NFL is weird: With suspensions and fines, and how quickly teams can turn
- Predictions are stupid: The rushing title
- Post of the podcast: Why yards after the catch make the quarterback
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is the real Grinch.