The Minnesota Vikings have 14 unrestricted free agents, with five of them regular starters in 2015. Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune and Tim Yotter of Viking Update run down the names and offer their thoughts.
- The defensive free agents, including Chad Greenway and Terence Newman
- The offensive free agents, including Rhett Ellison and Mike Harris
- The salary-cap considerations, including Mike Wallace and Matt Kalil
Plus, numerous other topics:
- Brad Childress’ Senior Bowl hair
- Minnesota guys who ruined Green Bay
- The positions that cost the most on the Vikings’ roster
- What irritating us: The “sign everyone” crowd, Hail Marys and more
- The NFL is weird: Lateral coaching moves, dropped passes and botched flips
- Predictions are stupid: Conference championships
- Post of the podcast: Where are our playermakers!
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.