Minnesota Vikings coaches and scouts are checking out the Senior Bowl prospects this week, but before the practices started Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune discuss Teddy BridgewaterTeddy Bridgewater’s accuracy, revisit the quarterbacks of the 2011 draft and much more, like:
- Harrison Smith going to the Pro Bowl (Anthony Barr and Bridgewater have been added too)
- Missing beers in the six-packs in Mobile
- Defense wins championships, and both Super Bowl teams have good ones
- In addition to Cam Newton in the 2011 draft, do his celebrations irritate us?
- The Panthers’ receivers cost little; Mike Wallace costs much
- The additions of Tony Sparano and Pat Shurmur, now named the TEs coach
- What’s actually irritating us: over-hyping prospects
- The NFL is weird: Top commercialized QBs in the Super Bowl, and a strange coaching dynamic
- Predictions are stupid: Early Super Bowl picks
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating to make us feel good heading into the so-called offseason.