Jim Souhan is back from a week at the Super Bowl with his impressions from the action on the field and off in the latest episode of Male Pattern Purple on the Male Pattern Podcasts network.
From the Super Bowl:
- Cam Newton’s performance – in-game and post-game
- Peyton Manning’s philosophical shift to win it
- Manning’s classic endorsements after the game
- Should Carolina have switched things up offensively?
- Wade Phillips may be the best 68-year-old on Twitter after tweaking Newton
- Thoughts on the halftime show and the obvious choice in two years
- Should Minnesota Vikings fans think they are close?
- Early 2016 power rankings and where the Vikings fit
Plus, our usual segments:
- Stats of the week: Super Bowl QBs and defense
- What’s irritating us: Newton, First Take and more
- The NFL is weird: Reviewing the Super Bowl prop bets
- Predictions are stupid: Who is better, Green Bay or Minnesota?
- Yotter grills Souhan: Super Bowl week off the field, Minnesota hosting in 2018 and the 16th hole at the Phoenix Open
- Post of the podcast: Vikings need plenty more on defense?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating to start the offseason out right.