The Minnesota Vikings have put a lot of money into their offensive line, but how will it all shake out in the preseason? There could be a surprise starter.
Tim Yotter of VikingUpdate.com and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune discuss all the moves the Vikings have made and how it will affect them.
- Alex Boone and shuffling on the offensive line
- Michael Griffin and the defensive backfield
- Emmanuel Lamur and the limited time at the position
- Mike Wallace wanted too much
- Where are the Vikings with the salary cap?
Plus, the regular segments
- Stats of the week: Andre Smith’s effectiveness?
- The NFL is weird: Chicago Ave., QB equality and a free-agent gaffe
- Predictions are stupid: The surprise of the NFC North
- What’s irritating you: No unlimited funds for teams
- Yotter grills Souhan: Why is Tim riding a mule? And local sports
- Post of the podcast: Why is Zimmer riding his horse?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.