- Greenway returns, why and what does it mean?
- What’s the plan after Greenway?
- After WR, greatest position of need left?
- What’s the surprise position the Vikings could choose?
- Stadium technology keeping up with design elements
- What do the “top 30” visits mean?
Plus, all the regular segments:
- Stat of the week: “Net above average” stats show why Cordarrelle Patterson was used as he was
- The NFL is weird: Twitter wins, does the NFL? And getting way off track on health concerns
- Predictions are stupid: Why a surprise pick in the first three rounds?
- What’s irritating us? DIY time
- Yotter grills Souhan: Jim at The Masters, best championship game, early Twins
- Post of the podcast: A bold pick? Or is it a reach getting too cute?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.