Viking Update publisher Tim Yotter sees the Minnesota Vikings considering some early linebackers. Star Tribune columnist Jim Souhan just wants eight receivers.
The guys break down the predraft speculation and put on their general manager caps (it’s a loose fit with their lack of football prowess). Still, they soldier on, talking about …
- What the Vikings’ “top-30” visits tell us
- What positions make the most sense early
- Which players of interest could selected where
Plus the usual segments:
- Stats of the week: Vikings vs. NFC North last four drafts
- The NFL is weird: It keeps flexing its power over the union
- Predictions are stupid: A specialist in the draft?
- Yotter grills Souhan: The Masters, the un-masterful Twins and Wild’s chances of winning
- Post of the podcast: Did Sid actually have a good trade idea?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.