Short on sleep and getting shorter on money, Tim Yotter recounts his strange tale from Las Vegas in a sado-masochistic restaurant and survives unscathed to offer Minnesota Vikings opinions and more off-beat stories.
- Surviving the paddle
- Expectations for Moritz Böhringer
- What are the Vikings getting in Laquon Treadwell?
- The fate of the undrafted
- What does the offseason mean for Teddy Bridgewater?
- Are Adrian Peterson’s statements accurate?
And the old standbys:
- Stats of the week: July 4 and it’s meaning to football
- The NFL is weird: One former Vikings WR replacing another
- Predictions are stupid: Or is Vegas stupid this time?
- What’s irritating you: A first-round Gopher prediction
- Yotter grills Souhan: Futures of Wolves vs. Vikings
- Post of the podcast: How would Vikings fans react?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think we go off the rails too often.