Do Germans hate football, not care, or was our extensive four-person survey too limited? Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune discuss a quick encounter in Las Vegas with four Germans discussing Moritz Böhringer, the long-term future or Norv Turner, Adrian Peterson’s comments on Teddy Bridgewater and Tom Brady, and so much more:
- The Germans who know nothing of Böhringer
- Expectations for the rookies
- The impressive U.S. Bank Stadium light show
- Favorite features of the stadium
- The weakest positions on the team
- Peterson’s comparison between Teddy Bridgewater and Tom Brady (hey, they have the same initials)
Plus the regular segments
- Stats of the week: The record on different surfaces
- The NFL is weird: Vince Wilfork’s revealing showing
- Predictions are stupid: The next Gino Torretta experience
- What’s irritating us: The lists
- Yotter grills Souhan: Acquisitions for the Wolves, the Gophers hire
- Post of the podcast: What’s Norv’s future?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.