Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune discuss the Minnesota Vikings’ emphasis on the deep passing game, and Yotter tells you why this angle is overdone in a segment brought to you by Twill by Scott Dayton and PristineAuction.com.
The discussion of the Vikings’ minicamp continues with:
- Danielle Hunter isn’t an overblown angle
- Adrian Peterson wants Teddy Bridgewater to take over leadership
- Great depth, except two positions of concern
- Cordarrelle Patterson’s top end this year
- How Mike Zimmer embracing alumni is helping
- Moritz Böhringer still raw, but worth the risk
Plus the usual segments
- Stat of the week: Teddy or the receivers?
- Predictions are stupid: Chad Greenway’s role
- What’s irritating us: The “leaders” angle
- Yotter grills Souhan: On the Wolves and U.S. Open
- Post of the podcast: Who’s buying the Patterson hype?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if you think one of us is a jerk.null