On the Viking Update Podcast, Tim Yotter and Jim Souhan parse the offseason practices and evaluate Trae Waynes, the Minnesota Vikings offensive line, the coaching staff and just how great the new stadium will be. Plus: Tim wants you to come to his house and do chores.
- The Tony Sparano effect and how it affects different players
- The offensive line improvements
- What does early end to minicamp mean?
- Are Bengals practices a risk?
- Moritz Böhringer finds out how different NFL is
- Who has most to gain at training camp?
- The Vikings’ new headquarters
- New stadium is a sight to see, even on a phone
- Tickets in demand
Plus, the regular segments:
- Stat of the week: Selfie neck-bend analysis
- The NFL is weird: Blubber in the “Body Issue”
- Predictions are stupid: Hosting Super Bowl teams and the Wolves’ draft
- What’s irritating us: Judicial excuses for Alabama players
- Yotter grills Souhan: The U.S. Open, that miniskirt, NBA finals and the Lynx
- Post of the podcast: Is Teddy Bridgewater bulked up?
Click the play button below, go to MalePatternPodcasts.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). For past Vikings podcasts, CLICK HERE.null