The old guys have ailments on the Minnesota Sports Podcast Network, but after their whining they get down to the business of discussing the Minnesota Vikings.
Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune discuss some of the “dead period” topics that inevitably wedge their way into the NFL semi-consciousness at this time of year:
- Adrian Peterson makes another list, for whatever it’s worth
- Teddy Bridgewater’s innocence (isn’t that cute?)
- Mike Zimmer’s motivation may have been wrecked by facts
- A panel should be created to fix the panels of U.S. Bank Stadium
- Who is set up better for the future – Vikings or Packers?
Plus, the regular segments:
- Stats of the week: Arrest rates go down
- NFL is weird: The best contract in the NFL belongs to a non-player
- Predictions are stupid: Young ones who work into starting roles
- What’s irritating you: Worst. Haircut. Ever. And lists.
- Yotter grills Souhan: Shark Week, the Wolves, Olympic-sized worries
- Post of the podcast: Vikings classy with first-game gifts
Brought to you by Twillmn.com, PristineAuction.com and TSR Injury Law (612-TSR-TIME). Previous Vikings episodes can be found here. More Minnesota sports podcasts (Wolves, Wild, Twins, commentary) found here.
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a good rating, even if we are off our game a little.