The Minnesota Vikings have their share of 30-and-older players, but they also have youth waiting in the wings that appears ready for a promotion soon.
Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan look at some key, aging roster spots before accusations of Pokemon Go affiliations start flying. Of course, they cover several Vikings topics before veering off into Gigglypuff territory:
- Quality backups behind the old guys
- Coaching or front office?
- Sharrif Floyd gets social with his media
- Where have all the dead birds gone?
- The bank disputes
Plus all the regular segments:
- Stats of the week: Defense, offense working together
- NFL is weird: Retro retweets
- Predictions are stupid: A starter or ready to retire
- What irritating us: Dead times and Pokemon Go
- Yotter grills Souhan: Twins, all-star contests, golf in the Olympics
- Post of the podcast: Will Ponder play again?
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).