The final media tour of the Minnesota Vikings’ new digs, U.S. Bank Stadium, was held this week and the finishing touches show just what $1.1 billion can build. Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune combine to talk about a variety of topics surrounding the Vikings in the latest episode from the Minnesota Sports Podcast Network:
- The opulence of the stadium
- What’s overplayed and underplayed in the venue?
- The food menu
- The value of the Vikings still isn’t at Packers, Bears levels
- Jared Allen didn’t follow through on the Brett Favre mission
- Randy Moss talks character issues
- Moss explains (kind of) why he likes Laquon Treadwell
Plus, the regular segments:
- Stat of the week: Adrian Peterson falling off inside the 5?
- NFL is weird: Bill Clinton’s consultant working for Roger Goodell
- Predictions are stupid: Super Bowl (2018) talk
- What’s irritating us: Click baiting for the birds
- Yotter grills Souhan: On Terry Ryan, residential rumblings, the Olympics
- Post of the podcast: What the Cowboys think of the Vikings’ draft
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).