Tim Yotter calls in from Mankato to discuss the state of the Minnesota Vikings from the early days in Mankato, talking all the big topics:
- The injuries to key players
- The “freak accident” that didn’t involve alcohol
- The early look of Laquon Treadwell
- The lighter side from the players
- The QB that might be getting too much attention
- The substitution packages
Plus, the regular segments:
- Stat of the week: Teddy Bridgewater projections
- The NFL is weird: Bill Belichick is the good guy
- Predictions are stupid: Where the receivers finish
- Yotter grills Souhan: Player survival on an island, Twins and Olympics
- Post of the podcast: The smartest Vikings team?
Brought to you by Twill in the Edina Galleria, PristineAuction.com, State Farm agent Tony Hoaglund and TSR Injury Law - 612-TSR-TIME.
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).