The Minnesota Vikings are expected to be a playoff team again this year, but a few key players have to stay healthy. Tim Yotter of Viking Update breaks down those most valuable to success and much more.
- Who can the Vikings least afford to lose?
- How are the high-round rookies looking?
- Which mid- and low-round rookies can make the team?
- Best fights of camp
- How Mike Zimmer’s defense is taking it to the next level
- The questions remaining on the offensive line
Plus, the regular segments:
- Stat of the week: Adrian Peterson’s Las Vegas odds
- NFL is weird: Old tweets and cancelling games
- Predictions are stupid: Which receiver leads the team
- Yotter grills Souhan: Bullets at the Olympics and more from Rio
- Post of the podcast: 10 things to be excited about
- Final thought: One preseason player to watch
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).