Sam Bradford is here to stay (for at least a year or two, maybe longer), so what does trading for him mean for the Minnesota Vikings? Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune break down the trade and possibilities from numerous angles:
- What will Bradford offer Vikings?
- Who starts Week 1, him or Shaun Hill?
- Did the Vikings give up too much?
- What is the view from the players?
- What happens next year?
They also get into other topics and run down the regular segments:
- Outlook for the injured guys
- Biggest surprise cut
- Stat of the week: Bradford’s deep passing game
- NFL is weird: Analysts split on trade, big cuts in the NFC North
- Predictions are stupid: Except our season outlook prediction
- What’s irritating you: Stadium too loud? Laboring on the weekend
- Yotter grills Souhan: Was the trade worth it, Wolves and Wild and the puppy coddler
- Posts of the podcast: Best owners? Teddy Bridgewater’s job in the future?
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). Please don’t trade us, but do give us a good rating.