The quarterback spot is the hot topic, but the starter seems fairly obvious. Tim Yotter from Viking Update and Jim Souhan from the Star Tribune talk about the benefits of starting Sam Bradford and much more on location at Hell’s Kitchen:
- Adrian Peterson’s season-opening performances lately
- Why Laquon Treadwell isn’t playing much and the receiver position
- The injured players and their status: Matt Kalil, Xavier Rhodes, Sharrif Floyd; and Sam Shields for the Packers.
- Best and worst of the stadium
- Questions from Vikings fans at Hell’s Kitchen, including a friendly bloke from overseas
Plus, the regular segments:
- Stat of the week: Aaron Rodgers vs. the Vikings
- The NFL is weird: Didn’t take long to tire of announcers
- Predictions are stupid: What the Vikings will need for a win
- Yotter grills Souhan: A shallow dive on the Ryder Cup
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes, iHeart,, SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).