The Minnesota Vikings got a three-point win over their NFC rivals in the Green Bay Packers, but it could have been a blowout. Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune review the win from several angles:
- Adrian Peterson’s injury and the expectation
- Sam Bradford’s performance
- Good and bad coaching moves
- What needs fixing?
- Stefon Diggs – star or emerging star?
- How was it in Trae Waynes’ world?
- The incredible production value of U.S. Bank Stadium
- Other injuries going forward
Plus, the regular segments:
- Stat of week: Aaron Rodgers and a Vikings quarterback reverse roles
- The NFL is weird: Diggs’ strange start as a rookie
- Predictions are stupid: Offensive balance emerging
- What’s irritating us: Loaded boxes, college prep for offensive linemen
- Yotter grills Souhan: On Gophers and Twins
- Post of the podcast: Nervousness in Green Bay
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app using MalePatternPodcasts.com to search (we’re on iTunes and iHeart podcasts, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a great rating, about like Sam Bradford got in his first start.null