The Minnesota Vikings have proven they have a swarming defense, but not everyone is a believer that is sustainable. Viking Update’s Tim Yotter and the Star Tribune’s Jim Souhan examine that and several other topics after an impressive Week 3 win:
- Vikings getting it done with defense
- How they have created pressure (blitzing not required)
- Where Vikings players rank
- Will Alex Boone be ready?
- Problems persists in the run game
- Why is Kyle Rudolph so effective?
- What changed offensively in second half?
- Shutting down top weapons
- A surprisingly good day again from Jeff Locke
- Cordarrelle Patterson excels in new role
- Little guy Marcus Sherels keeps finding a way
- What should worry fans about the Giants
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app to search (we’re on iTunes and iHeart podcasts, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).