The Minnesota Vikings defense is getting on the national radar, with a couple of comparisons to the 1985 Bears and 2000 Ravens. Guess what, through four games the Vikings are more than holding their own. Viking Update’s Tim Yotter and the Star Tribune’s Jim Souhan discuss why that may be even more impressive.
We tackle numerous other topics, too:
- Stefon Diggs an injury that really hurts
- Vikings made Eli Manning look silly
- Getting into OBJ’s head wasn’t hard
- Improvement showing in the OL
- Halftime adjustments still advantage Vikings
- The Blair Walsh dilemma
- Bye coming at the right time
Plus, the regular segments:
- This week’s matchup: Breaking down the Texans
- Stat of the week: Another defensive streak is incredible
- The NFL is weird: Why are ratings down?
- Predictions are stupid: We agree on the precise score of the game
- What’s irritating you: Hashtag overkill
- Yotter grills Souhan: On the Gophers
- Post of the podcast: Best nickname for defense from the message boards
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes and iHeart podcasts, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others). And please give us a great rating, about like Sam Bradford produces.