Minnesota Vikings fans can’t say their team isn’t getting the respect it deserves nationally. It’s hard to get any better than being ranked No. 1 at this point in the season.
Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune discuss that and much more from Hell’s Kitchen:
- Are the Vikings the best team in the NFL?
- Will Adrian Peterson be back this season?
- About that salary cap problem
- Blair Walsh seems safe
- Rick Spielman likes seventh-rounders for good reason
- What’s up with the high-round draft picks?
- Offensive line this year vs. last
- Will Jake Long start immediately?
- Why Sam Bradford can get better yet
- Another quarterback coming?
- The rivalry taken to extremes
- The injury report
Plus, we dive into the regular segments
- The injuries
- Questions from fans
- Stats of the week on the impressive defense
- NFL is weird: Fortunes change, ratings reaction
- Yotter grills Souhan: On the Gophers
- Post of the podcast: A pick at the wrong position?
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes and iHeart podcasts, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).null