Have the Minnesota Vikings reached a point of no return with their injuries on the offensive line and their personnel moves there and in other areas? Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune break down the issues from Hell’s Kitchen and are joined by Marcus Fuller to talk Gophers hoops and football.
- All Vikings trying to do too much?
- The offensive line shuffle continues
- Mike Zimmer’s blitzes
- Blair Walsh and sports psychology
- The Cardinals’ weapons
- The Stefon Diggs-Patrick Peterson matchup
- Strength of schedule left in NFC North
- How the offense has changed
Plus, the regular segments
- The injury report
- Questions from the message boards
- Stat of the week: Harrison Smith’s missed tackles
- What’s irritating us: Bad drivers, Romo
- The NFL is weird: Data chips in balls
- Post of the podcast: The Bradford trade
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes and iHeart podcasts, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).