Tim Yotter of Viking Update and Jim Souhan of the Star Tribune wrap up the Minnesota Vikings season by taking an honest assessment in many areas, including some of what Mike Zimmer said in his season wrap-up press conference:
- Mike Zimmer’s “soul-searching”
- Consulting other coaches
- The obvious choice with Sam Bradford
- Teddy Bridgewater’s status
- Should Pat Shurmur stay?
- The eye issues
- Laquon Treadwell
- Adrian Peterson’s future and realization
- Chad Greenway’s strange exit
- A vote of confidence for Danielle Hunter
- Cutting of the cornerbacks?
- Keeping Adam Thielen from 1,000
Plus, some of the usual segments:
- Stat of the week: Passing distribution
- The NFL is weird: Stadium security
- Predictions are stupid: Wild-card games
- What’s irritating us: The unhealthy season
- Questions from the listeners: Teddy’s timeline
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes and iHeart podcasts, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).