Mike Zimmer is finally taking some needed time away after his eighth eye surgery in seven months, but there is plenty to discuss from organized team activities and Viking Update’s Tim Yotter and the Star Tribune’s Jim Souhan break it down.
- Is Teddy Bridgewater really progressing?
- How encouraging is Zimmer’s latest surgery?
- What did GM Rick Spielman have to say about both?
- What stood out at the first open-access OTA practice?
- How was this version of Bud Grant’s garage sale different?
- What is the future of the new Vikings headquarters?
Click the play button below, go to MinnesotaSportsPodcastNetwork.com or download and subscribe to the podcast on your mobile podcast app (we’re on iTunes and iHeart podcasts, as well as SoundCloud and TuneIn, among others).