GAME NOTES vs. PACKERS
1) Michael Bennett set a team record for reaching 2,000 yards rushing in the fewest games played. He has 2,021 yards in 30 games, beating Chuck Foreman (1973-75) to the mark by two games.
2) The attendance of 64,482 is a team record, surpassing the 64,471 against Green Bay in 1998.
3) Corey Chavous intercepted his seventh pass in eight games, tying a team record for most interceptions after eight games. He shares the mark with Bobby Bryant (1969) and Paul Krause (1975).
4) Daunte Culpepper started his 49th game, which moves him into third place among quarterbacks in team history, surpassing Wade Wilson's 48 starts. Tommy Kramer started 110 and Fran Tarkenton made 171 starts.
5) Randy Moss' six receptions give him a season total of 52. That moves him into a second-place tie with Ahmad Rashad (1976-81) for most consecutive seasons with 50 receptions. Cris Carter (1991-01) had 11 consecutive seasons with at least 50 receptions.
Record Seekers vs. Packers
Viking Update Top Stories
Recruiting, college analysts assess CookWhat was Dalvin Cook in college and what will he provide the Minnesota Vikings in the NFL? Recruiting and college football analysts weigh the positives and negatives.
Viking Update9:54 AM
What did Vikings accomplish with draft?Nick Kostos, Pete Prisco, D.J. Williams and Brady Quinn recap how the Minnesota Vikings did in this year's draft.
Viking Update8:37 AM
Rick's review: Spielman reviews Vikings draftMinnesota Vikings GM Rick Spielman reviews the late-round picks and the draft in general.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 5:42 PM
Hodges: ‘I want to be a legend’Some players love being selected in the sixth round of the NFL draft. New Minnesota Vikings tight end Bucky Hodges is not one of them.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 5:20 PM