GAME NOTES vs. RAIDERS
1) Randy Moss became the first player in NFL history to gain 1,000 yards receiving in each of his first six seasons. He breaks his own record of five seasons. Moss now has 1,023 yards receiving this season.
2) Moss set a team record for most yards gained after 10 games, with his 1,023 surpassing his 920 yards from the 2000 season.
3) Moss set a team record for fewest games to reach 1,000 yards. He reached 1,000 yards in 11 games in 2000.
4) Moss' four receptions give him a career total of 481, which moves him past Anthony Carter's 478 and into third place in team history, trailing Steve Jordan (498) and Cris Carter (1,004).
5) Kevin Williams' sack gives him a season total of 5.5, which ties him with Carl Eller for third place for a rookie. Keith Millard had 11 as a rookie in 1985 and Alan Page had 8.5 as a rookie in 1967.
6) Moe Williams' 119 scrimmage yards give him his first year with 1,000 yards from scrimmage. He now has 1,091 total yards. He becomes the 20th Vikings player in team history to gain 1,000 yards from scrimmage in a season.
7) Daunte Culpepper's 396 passing yards are a career high and rank 10th in team history for a single game. It marked his ninth career 300-yard game, which ties him with Fran Tarkenton for third place. Tommy Kramer had 17 300-yard games and Warren Moon had 10 as a Viking.
8) Daunte Culpepper's two-week total of 766 passing yards ranks second in team history. Warren Moon holds the team record with 769 yards on Nov. 6 and Nov. 13, 1994.
9) Daunte Culpepper's 396 yards passing give him a career total of 12,402, which is a team record after the first five seasons. Fran Tarkenton had 12,018 in his first five seasons.
10) Kelly Campbell had the first 100-yard game receiving of his career with 115 yards on four receptions.
Record Seekers vs. Raiders
Viking Update Top Stories
Cutler returns, praising Vikings defenseBears QB Jay Cutler is returning to action and expects some rust, but he has immense respect for the Minnesota Vikings defense.
Viking Update2:43 PM
VIDEO: Bradford breaks down offensive issuesWhile Sam Bradford has generally had an impressive start to his time with the Minnesota Vikings, that didn't translate last week. He discusses the offensive struggles against the…
Viking Update2:33 PM
VIDEO: Zimmer blasts report, talks BearsMinnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer defends his character after an erroneous report that was later corrected went viral, but Zimmer settled in to talk Bears mostly on Thursday.
Viking Update1:39 PM
Vikings look to turn the pageComing off their first loss of the season, the Minnesota Vikings are looking to shake the label of being soft and get back to their winning ways at Soldier Field Monday, a place…
Viking Update12:28 PM