GAME NOTES vs. TENNESSEE
1) Antoine Winfield intercepted his eighth career pass, and it was the first time in his career he has had interceptions in back-to-back games.
2) Two streaks ended for Randy Moss — his consecutive games with a touchdown ends at 10, a team record and fourth-best in NFL history, and his consecutive games with a reception ends at 101, third-best in team history.
3) Daunte Culpepper threw a touchdown pass for the 11th consecutive game, moving him into fourth place in team history. He already owns the record with 24 consecutive games with a TD pass from 2000 to 2001.
4) Raonall Smith intercepted his first career pass.
5) Mewelde Moore set a team record for most combined net yards gained in three consecutive games. He has 610 yards in the last three games, beating out Chuck Foreman (573 in 1976) and Robert Smith (531 in 2000).
6) Culpepper set a team record for the most touchdowns and yards passing after the first six games of a season. His 19 TD passes is six better than Brad Johnson's 13 from 1997, and Culpepper's 1,949 yards is 256 yards better than Randall Cunningham's 1,693 yards from 1999.
7) The last time the Vikings held an opponent to three points was in 1998, when they beat Cincinnati 24-3 on Nov. 15.
8) Culpepper set a team record for the most touchdown passes in six consecutive games, as he has 19 this year, beating out Warren Moon's 18 TDs during a six-game stretch in 1995.
9) Culpepper's 19 TD passes are two short of Dan Marino's NFL record of 21 TDs in a six-game streak in 1986.
10) Culpepper set a team record with four consecutive games with a passer rating of 100 or better with his 103.2 rating Sunday. VU
Record Seekers vs. Titans
Viking Update Top Stories
VIDEO: Zimmer tired of talking about his eyeMinnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer wasn't in the mood to discuss his ailing eye anymore, wanting to keep the focus on correcting mistakes and trying to beat Jacksonville.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 3:52 PM
VIDEO: Bradford on offensive strugglesMinnesota Vikings QB Sam Bradford talks about getting Mike Zimmer back and the offensive problems that have plagued the team.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 3:45 PM
Zimmer takes blame for ‘undisciplined’ teamThe Minnesota Vikings have cited “undisciplined” mistakes and penalties for their recent losses, but who speaks up on offense when needed?
Viking UpdateYesterday at 3:31 PM
Smith remains Vikings’ biggest injury concernThe Minnesota Vikings are healthier after their extended weekend off, but one big injury looms.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 1:13 PM