GAME NOTES vs. TENNESSEE
1) Antoine Winfield intercepted his eighth career pass, and it was the first time in his career he has had interceptions in back-to-back games.
2) Two streaks ended for Randy Moss — his consecutive games with a touchdown ends at 10, a team record and fourth-best in NFL history, and his consecutive games with a reception ends at 101, third-best in team history.
3) Daunte Culpepper threw a touchdown pass for the 11th consecutive game, moving him into fourth place in team history. He already owns the record with 24 consecutive games with a TD pass from 2000 to 2001.
4) Raonall Smith intercepted his first career pass.
5) Mewelde Moore set a team record for most combined net yards gained in three consecutive games. He has 610 yards in the last three games, beating out Chuck Foreman (573 in 1976) and Robert Smith (531 in 2000).
6) Culpepper set a team record for the most touchdowns and yards passing after the first six games of a season. His 19 TD passes is six better than Brad Johnson's 13 from 1997, and Culpepper's 1,949 yards is 256 yards better than Randall Cunningham's 1,693 yards from 1999.
7) The last time the Vikings held an opponent to three points was in 1998, when they beat Cincinnati 24-3 on Nov. 15.
8) Culpepper set a team record for the most touchdown passes in six consecutive games, as he has 19 this year, beating out Warren Moon's 18 TDs during a six-game stretch in 1995.
9) Culpepper's 19 TD passes are two short of Dan Marino's NFL record of 21 TDs in a six-game streak in 1986.
10) Culpepper set a team record with four consecutive games with a passer rating of 100 or better with his 103.2 rating Sunday. VU
Record Seekers vs. Titans
Viking Update Top Stories
Johnson confident as free agency approachesMinnesota Vikings receiver Charles Johnson has a lot of confidence in his skills but not a lot of immediate control with his future as a restricted free agent.
Viking Update7:07 AM
Defensive ends: Depth no issue in free agencyThe Minnesota Vikings likely don't have a big need at defensive end in free agency, but, if the price is right, an older guy might get a call and a low-ball offer.
Viking Update4:06 AM
Combine Research: Guards (Part 2)What top prospect was a 210-pounder in high school? Who weighed about 400 in college? Who are some small-school gems? Those answers and more as we get to know the top guards.
Packer ReportYesterday at 8:39 PM
Combine Research: Guards (Part 1)Who dreamed of being an NHL goalie? Who was born in London and chased his dream in the United States? Who didn't think he'd even play in 2016? Those answers and more as we get to…
Packer ReportYesterday at 8:23 PM
Combine Research: CentersWho is related to a former NFL offensive lineman? Which center would rather not spend hours in the film room? Which top prospect moved to center as a senior? Those answers and more…
Packer ReportYesterday at 8:09 PM