GAME NOTES vs. TENNESSEE
1) Antoine Winfield intercepted his eighth career pass, and it was the first time in his career he has had interceptions in back-to-back games.
2) Two streaks ended for Randy Moss — his consecutive games with a touchdown ends at 10, a team record and fourth-best in NFL history, and his consecutive games with a reception ends at 101, third-best in team history.
3) Daunte Culpepper threw a touchdown pass for the 11th consecutive game, moving him into fourth place in team history. He already owns the record with 24 consecutive games with a TD pass from 2000 to 2001.
4) Raonall Smith intercepted his first career pass.
5) Mewelde Moore set a team record for most combined net yards gained in three consecutive games. He has 610 yards in the last three games, beating out Chuck Foreman (573 in 1976) and Robert Smith (531 in 2000).
6) Culpepper set a team record for the most touchdowns and yards passing after the first six games of a season. His 19 TD passes is six better than Brad Johnson's 13 from 1997, and Culpepper's 1,949 yards is 256 yards better than Randall Cunningham's 1,693 yards from 1999.
7) The last time the Vikings held an opponent to three points was in 1998, when they beat Cincinnati 24-3 on Nov. 15.
8) Culpepper set a team record for the most touchdown passes in six consecutive games, as he has 19 this year, beating out Warren Moon's 18 TDs during a six-game stretch in 1995.
9) Culpepper's 19 TD passes are two short of Dan Marino's NFL record of 21 TDs in a six-game streak in 1986.
10) Culpepper set a team record with four consecutive games with a passer rating of 100 or better with his 103.2 rating Sunday. VU
Record Seekers vs. Titans
Viking Update Top Stories
Zimmer sees class of 2015 stepping upThe Vikings find themselves in a desperate current situation, but Mike Zimmer has long-term optimism over a couple of Day 2 picks from the 2015 draft
Viking Update5:21 AM
Boone wary of Jaguars with nothing to loseAt 2-10, the Jacksonville Jaguars have one of the worst records in the NFL, but Vikings guard Alex Boone said the team can't overlook the Jags because they're better than their…
Viking Update5:04 AM
Harris sees maturation in his gameMinnesota Vikings safety Harrison Smith isn't expected to play Sunday, so for the second straight year backup Anthony Harris finds himself front and center before a critical late…
Viking UpdateYesterday at 2:12 PM
VIDEO: Priefer seeks better playMinnesota Vikings special teams coordinator Mike Priefer talks about a homecoming to Jacksonville and his desire to see better play from his special teams.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 12:45 PM